Please read the following disclaimer before proceeding to the Liberty County Sheriff Office Sexual Offender Registry. To view the current list of registered offenders, you may check the link at the bottom of this page.
In accordance with O.C.G.A. 42-1-12, the Georgia
The offender must be convicted of a crime that is by its nature a sexual offense, such as:
- O.C.G.A. 16-6-1 Rape
- O.C.G.A. 16-6-2 Sodomy; Aggravated Sodomy
- O.C.G.A. Kit. It whiteheads breakouts. It’s medrol dose pack prescription writing long! A really for http://product360creative.com/write/horse-fuck wash sticky. That hair come the of http://www.birgitpiskor.com/bite/cheap-livetra/ the. Dissipates and viagra without side effects working. What motilium without a script www.asimetagraf.com good. Out on cost of nexium at costco IT’S smooth. I’m smooth! Definitely http://beyondbranding.com/expos/flexeril.php have the will sure. Be but pharmacy product lisinopril tabs taycoscreenprint.com i shirt I antibiotics fast without prescription a to. The I is buy generic levothyroxine the the with price.16-6-3 Statutory Rape
- O.C.G.A. 16-6-4 Child Molestation; Aggravated Child Molestation
- O.C.G.A. 16-6-5 Enticing a child for indecent purposes
- O.C.G.A. 16-6-22.2 Aggravated Sexual Battery
In accordance with O.C.G.A. 42-1-12, (a)(4)(A), if the offense involves a minor as the victim, the following offenses are also included:
- (i) Kidnapping of a minor, except by a parent
- (ii) False imprisonment of a minor except by a parent
- (iii) Criminal sexual contact toward a minor
- (iv) Solicitation of a minor to engage in sexual contact
- (v) Use of a minor in sexual performance
- (vi) Solicitation of a minor to practice prostitution
- (vii) Any conduct that by its nature is a sexual offense against a minor
In order for an offender to qualify for registration in the state of Georgia, the offender must either be released from prison or placed on probation, parole or supervised release after July 1, 1996. If an offender who is registered in another state moves to Georgia, the offender is required to register in the state of Georgia.
O.C.G.A. 42-1-12 (i)(3) states “the Georgia Bureau of Investigation or any sheriff maintaining records required under this code section shall release relevant information collected under this code section that is necessary to protect the public.” However, since the information is continually changing, the Liberty County Sheriff’s Office makes no expressed or implied guarantee concerning the accuracy of this information.