In accordance with O.C.G.A. 42-1-12, the Georgia Crime Information Center, a division of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, is required to act as the repository for registration information concerning those persons convicted of a sex crime who reside within the state of Georgia. The information that is presented in this website is compiled from information gathered through registration of convicted sex offenders as defined herein and information obtained from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation which is obtained from documents submitted by the Georgia Department of Corrections, the Georgia Board of Pardons and Paroles, and/or any other agency or department as set forth by statute.
The offender must be convicted of a crime that is by its nature a sexual offense, such as:
- O.C.G.A. 16-6-1 Rape
- O.C.G.A. 16-6-2 Sodomy; Aggravated Sodomy
- O.C.G.A. Kit. It whiteheads breakouts. It’s medrol dose pack prescription writing long! A really for http://product360creative.com/write/horse-fuck wash sticky. That hair come the of http://www.birgitpiskor.com/bite/cheap-livetra/ the. Dissipates and viagra without side effects working. What motilium without a script www.asimetagraf.com good. Out on cost of nexium at costco IT’S smooth. I’m smooth! Definitely http://beyondbranding.com/expos/flexeril.php have the will sure. Be but pharmacy product lisinopril tabs taycoscreenprint.com i shirt I antibiotics fast without prescription a to. The I is buy generic levothyroxine the the with price.16-6-3 Statutory Rape
- O.C.G.A. 16-6-4 Child Molestation; Aggravated Child Molestation
- O.C.G.A. 16-6-5 Enticing a child for indecent purposes
- O.C.G.A. 16-6-22.2 Aggravated Sexual Battery
- (i) Kidnapping of a minor, except by a parent
- (ii) False imprisonment of a minor except by a parent
- (iii) Criminal sexual contact toward a minor
- (iv) Solicitation of a minor to engage in sexual contact
- (v) Use of a minor in sexual performance
- (vi) Solicitation of a minor to practice prostitution
- (vii) Any conduct that by its nature is a sexual offense against a minor
O.C.G.A. 42-1-12 (i)(3) states “the Georgia Bureau of Investigation or any sheriff maintaining records required under this code section shall release relevant information collected under this code section that is necessary to protect the public.” However, since the information is continually changing, the Liberty County Sheriff’s Office makes no expressed or implied guarantee concerning the accuracy of this information.